Carmel House Apartments
Carmel House Apartments is a beautiful community for seniors age 62 or better. Our affordable, high-quality apartment homes feature a number of amenities for your comfort, safety and enjoyment. You will find the care and consideration from our dedicated Urban Innovations staff unmatched.
Living at Carmel House allows you to maintain an active lifestyle with the ease of maintenance-free living, security and wellness programs. Your comfort and convenience is always our top priority. We look forward to welcoming you to Carmel House Apartments.
- One Bedroom Apartments
- On-site Management and Maintenance
- Front Door Call System
- Free Heat, Gas and Water Utilities
- Individually Controlled Heat
- Free Parking
- Spacious and Inviting Common Areas
- Active Social Programs
- Resident Office with Free Internet Access
- On-site Laundry Facilities
- Cable TV Access
- Transportation at the Door
- Close to Target, Walmart, Jewel-Osco, Restaurants, Pharmacies, Post Office and Zion Metra Stop
- Weekly Bingo, Card and Board Games
- Daily Coffee Shop
- Exercise Classes
- Ice Cream Socials
- Holiday Parties
- Shopping Bus Provided by Zion Park District
- Visiting Nurses
- Blood Pressure Checks
- Free Flu Shots
- Home Health Services Available
- Grocery and Pharmacy Delivery Available
- Meal Delivery Service Available
Eligibility: You must be at least 62 years of age or older or disabled to be eligible to live at Carmel House. You must also qualify within the income limits set by HUD.
Make Carmel House Apartments your choice for senior low income housing in Lake County IL, Zion.